My favorite food

 Hi everyone, it's Sergio here again, this time I'm going to tell you about my favorite food, a simple but infallible dish, noodles with sauce.

They are my favorite food of all my life and every time I try them they give me the feeling of being the best thing that the human being has created, it is a simple dish, it only contains noodles, tomato sauce, minced or ground meat (I prefer minced meat) and salt, obviously, you can put more seasonings if you want like a little garlic or oregano but I prefer it simple.

The preparation is simple, we put the noodles in a pot with boiling water at boiling point and add a pinch of salt, we leave them there until they are ready. In the meantime, fry the meat and tomato sauce separately, stir, and wait until they are ready. Then we join the noodles and the tomato sauce with meat and were ready to eat.

I like this meal very much because of its simple preparation and because it is the most motivating in moments of hunger or fatigue after sports. Besides, it has never affected my health because I don't eat it very often.

I LOVE NOODLES WITH TOMATO SAUCE!

THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?