Who am I?

 Hello world! I will tell you a little about myself. My name is Sergio Salinas and I was born on 28/01/2004 in Puente Alto, the most populated commune in Chile. I am only child, I never had brothers or sisters, but I never needed them, it's so good to be an only child, only you have the attention of your parents, also I always have a lot of friends to this day.

I come from a middle-class where nothing surplus, but nothing lacking, when I was a kid I played football with my neighbors in the street with a plastic ball, was very entertaining, although I didn't see much to my parents during the day because of their work, the friends and neighbors were always there for entertainment and share. At 6 years old I started to practice karate, which I loved and I have been practicing it for many years, but then  I started with kickboxing which I left in 2019.

My interest in anthropology began with an interest in history, this started at the age of 14 due to the good history teacher that I had, before that I was doing well in the school but I didn't anything liked too much. 

As for my family, we are a small nuclear family, dad, mom and me. But the families on dad side and mom side are big, both are from the south of the "Región del Ñuble", therefore, we see few these families. Before in my nuclear family we had a dog called Julieta, but sadly died recently in June of this year.


Juliet sticking out her tongue

as a child practicing karate, "giving me color"


with cousins and grandparents, I'm the little boy with the PSP 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Sergio, I undestand your pain, my dog Toto recently passed away. ( ͡╥ ︵ ͡╥) A kiss to heaven to Julieta.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Sergio! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE, YOU DEFINITELY ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS! the picture of you with your trophies is simple WOW! I hope the best for u and your new sport, keep on doing it king slayyy!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite food

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?