MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 Hi, I'm Sergio here again. Today I wanted to talk to you about my favorite piece of technology.

For me the best piece of technology is the printer, I use it a lot, not only mine, but also the university printers in "los chunchos". We really have a lot of reading to do and the way I concentrate the most is on a piece of paper, on the computer my eyes hurt and I get distracted sometimes. Also the mechanics of the printer are impressive to me in how it can place words so quickly, or how it can place a digital image on paper so quickly (I'm easy to impress hahaha).

Another thing I like about the printer is that the most current ones can also connect to cell phones, so it can be used in different devices. 

Also add that mine has lasted me a lot, more than 7 years with it and it has saved me from many occasions where I needed printed images or printed texts.

a picture of my great Epson L220 printer

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite food

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?